Forgotten Felines and Fidos, Inc. is a non-profit organization that has been run by volunteers since 1994. The board of directors is currently seeking to add an additional board member to the current board. Please see our mission statement below.
The mission of Forgotten Felines and Fidos is to help feral cats, an often ignored portion of the feline community. We provide a safe haven for threatened, abused, and/or homeless animals until they are adopted, or shelter them for the rest of their lives if necessary. Besides food, water, and shelter, we provide medical care for the sick and injured, spaying & neutering for adults and a nurturing environment for all. In addition, we educate feral colony caretakers and the general community about the humane treatment of feral cats and the need for spaying and neutering.
If selected you must be available to attend monthly board meetings at the shelter typically the last Sunday of the month at 2pm and any important related meetings. As well as possibly lending a helping hand and loving heart to help our furry residents with any of the following:
- Possibly participate actively on one of our committees (Fundraising, Adoption, Financial, Publicity, Volunteer, & Shelter).
- If on a committee be prepared to discuss the progress of the committee at board meetings
- Be an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts
- Volunteer for assignments at board meetings and complete them in a timely manner
- Be prepared to read, review, and comment on minutes and reports
- Occasionally participate in fund raising for the organization
If you are interested in being considered for a position on the board and feel you can spare some time to help us continue with our mission, helping to care for those that don’t have a voice to speak for themselves, please take a few minutes to answer a few questions on the attached board application form or submit a written letter of what you could bring to the organization to the above address by April 21, 2017.
2017 Board Member Letter
2017 FFF Board Member Application
Please send application to:
Forgotten Felines and Fidos,Inc.
Attn Board of Directors
P. O. Box 62
Germansville, PA 18053
or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org