We always welcome new volunteer at the shelter!
Want to get involved with Forgotten Felines & Fidos,Inc.?
Please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org or (610) 248-4592
- assist at adoption days
- prepare and print adoption flyers
- taking photos of cats
- adoption support-checking vet references,contacting families after adoptions
- assist in organizing and maintaing supplies
- general administrative tasks-filing, logging phone calls,record keeping tasks, etc.
- giving cats love and attention-socialization
- cleaning crew for cat condos**
- shelter improvements and repairs
- assist with check in and check out for Spay/Neuter clinic
- assist on Spay/Neuter clinic days
- assist with paperwork at Spay/Neuter clinic
- assist at Pet Vaccination Clinics with paperwork, etc.
**Cleaning Crew for Cat Condos-The shelter house and barn are home to about 150 felines on any given day, so the need to clean is endless. Any time that you can donate to help clean food bowls, wash linen, clean litter boxes…etc, is VERY appreciated. The bulk of the work is done daily(including weekends and holidays) by just a few volunteers who would always appreciate the help and the break.
Volunteers are always welcome and appreciated!
- We are please to be able to offer Volunteer Benefits to our loyal volunteers
- Volunteer Application
- Volunteer Opportunities also posted on VolunteerMatch and Volunteer Center of Lehigh Valley