The adoption fee is $100.00 for kittens 6 months and younger ($20.00 of that is a deposit for spay/neuter)
Each Forgotten Felines and Fidos, Inc. kitten currently receives…
- Physical exam by our Veterinarian
- Bordetella vaccination
- Distemper vaccination (at least one, maybe two depending on age while at the shelter)
- 1 or 2 de-worming treatments
- Anti-parasitic medication if needed
- Testing for Feline Leukemia (FelV)/ Feline Aids (FIV)
The adoption fee for cats over 6 months is $50.00.
All cats adopted are up to date on shots and will be micro-chipped.
Senior Cat Adoptions
FFF Adoption FYI.....
- A pleasant adopting experience.
- Clean spacious rooms,a chance to sit with the cats and see who adopts you!
- Knowledgable volunteers
- Reasonable adoption fee
- Medical records provided for all adopted animals
- All cats adopted will be micro-chipped.
Learning and socialization takes place in the early part of a kitten’s life. When you adopt a pair, the socialization can continue. Kittens can create an environment of security and comfort for each other. In some cases bonded kittens must go together. It is at the discretion of the shelter to determine if a kitten can go to home without a playmate. When interested in a specific kitten, please read their entire write up on Petfinder to determine the specific needs of that kitten.