Note: This a low cost Cat Spay/Neuter clinic. For a full medical evaluation, please see your veterinarian.
For Tuesday Clinic:
Drop Off: 5:00-7:00 PM Monday Evening
Pick-up: 6:00-7:00 PM Tuesday evening for family pets;
T-N-R cats will stay over Tuesday night and pick up will be Wednesday morning between the hours of 8:00-9:00 AM
For Thursday Clinic:
Drop Off: 5:00-7:00 PM Wednesday evening
Pick-up: 6:00-7:00PM Thursday evening for family pets;
T-N-R cats will stay over Thursday night and pick up will be Friday morning between the hours of 8:00-9:00 AM
We accept cash or checks only, we cannot take credit cards
Payment (cash or check only) is expected at check in.
Make checks payable to Forgotten Felines and Fidos Inc.
Cat Spay/Neuter Clinic Fees:
Effective Aug 1, 2022 the prices will increase to:
- House pet Spay – $90
- House pet Neuter – $80
- TNR traps – $40 (eartip required)
- All spay/neuters include rabies and distemper vaccinations
Additional Spay/Neuter Surgical Fees:
- $20.00 – Intubation charge for S/N for any brachycephalic (Persian & exotic breeds)
- $25.00 if pregnant
- $50.00 – Cryptorchid (undescended testicle)
- $50.00 – Umblical Hernia Repair (male or female)
- $50.00 – Pyometra (infection in the uterus) treatment + antibiotics
Completed Feline Surgery Admittance/Consent Form is required
We no longer offer Declaw Surgery
Any cat over the age of 6 requires blood work prior to surgical procedures.
We offer micro- chipping at the neuter/spay appointment. $25.00- ask us about it when you bring your cat for spay/neuter.
Rabies and distemper vaccinations are mandatory unless proof of shots within the past year is brought with you at time of check-in. However, rabies and distemper shots are given at no extra cost on spay/neuter day.
- Must schedule an appointment
- Limited to no more than 2 cats per person per week
- Please call 610-760-9009, press 1 for an appointment
- Due to changing COVID policies, we ask that spay/neuter clients call the desk upon arrival:484-262-0688 and park at lower lot and remain in vehicle. Our volunteers will come out to you. Please wear a mask