Check our calendar for dates and times for upcoming Spay/Neuter Clinic
Please call 610-760-9009 for an appointment*
Cats-Drop Off: 5:00-7:00 PM Wednesday Evening * Pick-up: 8:00-9:00 AM Friday Morning
See Veterinary Services (right side of page)
for specific dates and times.
- Completed Surgery Consent Form(pdf) is also required
- FelinePost-Op Surgical Instructions[/lgc_column]
*Note: This a low cost Cat Spay/Neuter clinic. For a full medical evaluation, please see your veterinarian.
Please keep in mind our facility has very limited space for clients waiting in line on surgery check-in night. Please help us out by having only one or two people accompany your kitty to their appointment.
- Feline Spay -$65
- Feline Neuter – $55
- We offer micro- chipping at the neuter/spay appt. $20- ask us about it when you bring your cat for spay/neuter.
- Cash or checks only, we do not take credit cards
- Payment (cash or check only) is expected when pets are checked in.
- Make checks payable to Forgotten Felines and Fidos.
If you get lost PLEASE call: 610-248-2078
Take Rt. 78 West
Turn onto Rt. 309 North
Continue on Rt. 309 North, Go 4.4 miles past the junction of Rt. 100 you will pass Northwestern High School, and Two Kings Pizza)
Turn right onto Mountain Rd.
If you pass Bear Rock Junction you have gone too far.
Go 1.9 miles on Mountain Rd. to the shelter you will see a white fence turn at the driveway and continue straight back to the shelter.
Take Rt. 248W. to Rt.873 turn left across bridge
Just after the bridge bear right up the hill (Mountain Rd.)
Travel 7.9 miles on Mountain Rd. turn left into the shelter driveway you will see a white fence turn left into the driveway and continue straight back to the shelter.
Note: The shelter parking is at the end of the driveway.
Do not go to the right, follow the driveway straight back.