For Tuesday Clinic:
Drop Off: 5:00-7:00 PM Monday Evening
Pick-up: between the hours of 6:00-8:00 PM Tuesday, Evening for family pets.
T-N-R cats will stay over Tuesday night, and pick up will be Wednesday Morning between the hours of 8:00-9:00AM
For Thursday Clinic:
Drop Off: 5:00-7:00 PM Wednesday Evening
Pick-up: between the hours of 6:00-8:00PM Thursday, Evening for family pets.
T-N-R cats will stay over Thursday night, and pick up will be Friday morning between the hours of 8:00-9:00AM
We accept cash or checks only, we cannot take credit cards
Payment (cash or check only) is expected at checked in.
Make checks payable to Forgotten Felines and Fidos Inc.
Cat Spay/Neuter Clinic Fees:
- Feline Spay -$70.00 (additional $25.00 if pregnant)
- Feline Neuter – $60.00
Additional Spay/Neuter Surgical Fees:
- $20.00- Intubation charge for S/N for any brachycephalic (Persian & exotic breeds)
- $25.00 if pregnant
- $50.00- Cryptorchid (undescended testicle)
- $50.00 – Umblical Hernia Repair (male or female)
- $50.00 – Pyometra (infection in the uterus) treatment + antibiotics
- Completed Feline Surgery Admittance/Consent Form is required
- Feline Post-Op Surgical Instructions
- We no longer offer Declaw Surgery
- Any cat over the age of 6 requires blood work prior to surgical procedures.
- We offer micro- chipping at the neuter/spay appointment. $25.00- ask us about it when you bring your cat for spay/neuter.
- Rabies and distemper shots are given at no extra cost on spay/neuter day- a rabies vaccination is mandatory-unless proof of a rabies shot within the past year is brought with you at time of check-in.
Our facility has very limited space for clients waiting in line on surgery check-in night. Please help us out by having only one or two people accompany your kitty to their appointment.
Note: This a low cost Cat Spay/Neuter clinic. For a full medical evaluation, please see your veterinarian.